Saturday, May 15, 2010

I think it's finally Spring


I haven't been very faithful with updates it seems, but here's anew installment -- even if tardy.

Nathan, our grandson, will be a year old in a couple of weeks. Little scutter sure is cute. He doesn't walk yet, but only because it hasn't occurred to him to do so. No words yet either.

Not so much different here for the adults. Laura and Sue have their same jobs. I have passed my first anniversary at my 'new' job.

One thing that is new is old as well. I have been getting reacquainted with old friends from high school via Facebook. I have really enjoyed getting reacquainted with one in particular, though have 'chatted' with several. New new/old friend Bobette will actually be in Chicago in a week and we're going to get together for lunch an a few hours of showing her Chicago before she has dinner with family who live here. Looking forward to seeing someone I knew 40 years ago (man that's a long time!)

Sue and I have to work up some ambition soon and prepare the back half of the house to get the floors refinished....had the front half done when we did the kitchen about 18 months back. Hate the thought of moving all that stuff, but no help for it if we want the floor. Maybe an excuse to get rid of some junk at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment