Thursday, May 21, 2009

This work stuff gets in the way of blogging

Just because there's been a gap in posting here doesn't mean there have been no goings-on. The quiet has to do with lots of happenings distracting from the blogging.

Number one, I'm working....had a paycheck and everything. I keep pinching myself to see if I'm dreaming, but yes the job is real, yes I have insurance, investment plan, work to do, all that stuff. I like these people. They like me. I know stuff they need. All is good, but when I get home after work I don't seem to have the energy for extracurricular blogging.

Late spring has finally arrived and summer is almost here, so yard work is back. No special projects here, but maintenance still needs doing.

On the grandparent front, we thought we'd have news the other day....but no, false alarm. The little guy decided to be bashful and stay put awhile longer. Amanda isn't fully due for a bit over a week yet, but it won't be long. Will have pictures to post when the little scutter actually does get here.

A rather brief post, I know, but at least something to show we're still alive here.

No comments:

Post a Comment