Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Soon to be a man of leisure

.....that is unless God wants me to keep slaving away. I had another first-round interview yesterday, this time for a new position within Sara Lee. Seemed to go pretty well. No word back from the folks I talked with last week, but it's early yet.

We can't say the kitchen is entirely finished yet, but it's getting really close. Sue has gotten the cabinets stocked and organized. I installed part of the trim remaining to be completed. I still have to machine a new window sill and then trim out the window, and we need new baseboards for the areas with the new and refinished floors.

Shifting tasks at the office to others, and that transition seems to be going pretty well. I expect some quiet days the rest of the week if nothing blows up in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment