Sunday, March 1, 2009

In the middle of the night

Fell asleep in my recliner about 10:00 and woke up about 3:30. So, here I sit awake at 0-dark-20. This is not a pattern I hope to perpetuate.

Finished up some trimming in the kitchen today. Finicky work, but well done in the end.

Rob was over to use my workshop this afternoon. (tripped over each other a lot.) He's building a mission style rocking chair for the nursery. It will be gorgeous. He needed my bandsaw to cut out the rockers.

Tomorrow I will begin milling a new windowsill for over the sink. To do so, I'll need to begin with cleaning up the shop. It always gets to be a mess when there's a big project. Once it's cleaned up, I will put some new wheels under my planer...I picked up some heavier ones awhile back...the wimpy ones I first used are not much good for the weight of the unit.

Starting to line up projects in my head for next week. I have church books to do, our taxes, window sill and trim, base boards and so on. I also got a lot of nice notes from former co-workers that I need to acknowledge.

It's the first of March. Thank the Lord! Winter is almost over.

No comments:

Post a Comment