Saturday, March 7, 2009

It's me again

I've been busy resting. Resting is good. It rejuvenates the soul and body.

Did some actual work (home improvement) today, though. The window over the kitchen sink was looking pretty tough, and needed trimming. So, I went to the shop, found a likely piece of lumber and milled a new window sill. That doesn't sound like a big job, but was actually rather involved. It involved the following tools: router table, table saw, planer, jointer, band saw, hand plane, chisels, and then elbow grease. Me and Norm Abram....we're bud's!

My mind is gradually coming around to career advancement mode. Still not making a tremendous efforts into finding my next way to make a living, but the thoughts are beginning to percolate. Stay tuned for details....too soon to divulge strategy just yet.

I have been playing online Scrabble with my niece and getting seriously clobbered! Rebecca, I will remember you in my will.

No comments:

Post a Comment